Friday, February 6, 2009

My New Obsession! lululemon

Because of the cold weather I've been running in-doors on a treadmill more frequently. I quickly observed that my running wardrobe was not versatile enough for treadmill running. I needed a spandex crop pant. My shorts were too short and had slits up the side and I am sure I was putting on a show for the gentlemen behind me on the other stationary machines and the long pants were too hot. So, I splurged and bought some crop pants and love these from Lululemon athletica. I am not particularly impressed with their website, but if you have a store near year - I definitely recommend checking it out. I haven't purchased pants yet, but they do complimentary hemming - which is another reason why I like this store so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment