Monday, January 19, 2009

11 miles on a treadmill blows...thank goodness for ipods!


This winter weather in Michigan is making running outdoors quite challenging! My training partner, Jana, and I took to the gym yesterday for our long run. There really isn't any positive spin to running on the treadmill. I tried being positive and upbeat about it, but really - it totally blew and took everything I had not to just hit the emergency stop button and walk off! It is just so incredibly boring. The only saving grace was motivating music on my ipod (and of course - Jana running right next to me!). Here are some tunes that kept me going:

Let it Rock - Kevin Rudolf
Hero of the day - Metallica
Right Now - Akon
Jai Ho - Slumdog Millionaire
Lovers in Japan - Coldplay (just the first part)
Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac
In the Ayer - Flo Rida
Paradise City - Guns N' Roses
Stronger - Kanye West
Wasting Time - Kid Rock
Your Love - The Outfield
Push It - Salt-N-Pepa (Love this one!)
Bring Em Out - T.I.
Runnin' With the Devil - Van Halen
I'm So Paid - Akon
Disturbia - Rihanna
Just Dance - Lady Gaga
So What - Pink
Losing Touch - The Killers
Live Your Life - T. I.
The Adventure - Angels and Airwaves
Lazy Eye - Silversun Pickups
Roving Gangster - Kid Rock
Umbrella - Rihanna
Punkrocker - Teddybears
Homecoming - Kanye West
Check it Out - John Mellencamp
Rythem is a Dancer - Snap!
Damaged - Danity Kane
Fool In the Rain - Led Zeppelin
Love Song - Sara Bareilles

No comments:

Post a Comment